Re: [ksurfschool] Rigging a 4 line kite

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003
      http://www.kitepower.com.au/news/storm_instructions.pdf
      Click on the link above and print out the Adobe PDF document of the Flexifoil Storm instruction booklet, it should help you to work it out.
      Do not fly your kite unless you are sure it is rigged properly, you or other downwind of you may get hurt, or worse!
      There should be NO knots in any of your flying lines, knots reduce the strength of your lines by at least 40-50%, possibly as much as 80%, depending on the knot. If you break a rear line after launch the kite will spin out of control, with a lot of power.

      Get back to us if you still need help.
      http://www.kitepower.com.au