RE: [ksurfschool] 2001 Cabrinha Blacktip 15.5

  • inlandc
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2003
      George,

      Cabrinha did have a problem with the bladders and was very good about giving
      replacement sets to those who bought the kites.
      Talk to the dealer where you bought the kite and they should be able to help
      you out.

      The problem. basically as I understand it there was an organic material in
      the bladders that was not supposed to be in there.
      The organic material can degrade leaving small pin holes/.

      Philip

      Philip Mann
      Inland Sea Windsurf Co
      Kitesite.net