Free kitesurfing video downloads

  • george6660
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2003
      Hello,
      I make high quality digital kitesurfing videos in Florida. I
      recently filmed the Islamorada Invitational Competition in the
      Florida Keys. Three new videos are online now. All downloads are
      free and I don't sell anything or have any annoying pop up, etc.
      Just doing it for the love of it (at least for now) So enjoy!
      Cheers,
      ~george

      www.kiteflix.com

      PS - Please send any feedback, comments, suggestions to...

      george@...