Re: Wipika Free Air 2001

  • Tabitha
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2003
      Hi Sarah
      That is a very old kite indeed....It wouldn't be worth much at all.
      Whether the size is good depends entirely on where you'll be kiting,
      ie what the most common wind speed where you are is. Not a bad
      beginner kite but there a lot better kites out there now, things have
      come a long way since then! Where abouts are you planning on kiting
      in Australia? I'm one of the 2 girls who kites regularly on the Gold
      Coast but if you are somewhere else then there a few people I can put
      you in touch with...Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll be addicted
      fast, make sure you get at least a few lessons so you don't wreck
      either yourself or your kite!
      Cheers
      Tabitha

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, sarah Ross <sportfizzi0@y...>
      wrote:
      > I'm looking to buy a second hand kite and board in Australia - has
      anyone got info on the 2001 Wipika free air, costs etc. for a 8.9m.
      Is this a good beginner kite? ( I'm 60kg)