Re: [ksurfschool] What do spec wearers do?

  • Paul K McCulloch
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2003
      Hi Ted,

      I use contacts (acuvue disposables). They tend to stay in place, in all
      but the very worst circumstances. Recommended.

      Paul

      nhugroups wrote:

      >I fried my eyes boarding the other day. (Something about kiting
      >makes one look at the sun). Can any riders who needs glasses
      >tell me what solution they have found to work best around kites
      >and water (prescription sunglasses, contacts etc?).
      >
      >Ted
      >(thanks for help with the windmeter thread)

    • Alger, David
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2003
        I sailed blind for years windsurfing, but with the kite I wanted to see what
        the #$%^& it was doing. I wear wrap around prescription shades with a
        fairly tight strap. So far, no problems, despite numerous neck jerking
        slams.