Newbie Board

  • Alger, David
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
      I have an old F-One directional for starting out. At 150 lbs. and not too
      aggressive, what size/style should I be looking at after that? I've heard
      about 150 would be good length.
    • Chris Glazier
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Alger, David" <DAlger@P...>
        wrote:
        > what size/style should I be looking at after that? I've heard
        > about 150 would be good length.

        David
        Yes, get a twin tip type board of about 150cm. There are plenty
        available. It will take a seesion or two before you get used to
        riding a TT after your expeience on a direrctional. But it's worth
        it.

        Chris G