RE: [ksurfschool] who was the first Kite surfer? who invented the sport

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2003
      Kite surfing was not invented, it evolved.

      The first animals started in the water, then they took to the air"

      Philip

      Philip Mann
      Inland Sea Windsurf Co.
      http://www.inlandsea.com
      Kitesite.net
      http://www.kitesite.net
      toll free 888-465-2632

      From: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Saturday, March 29, 2003 02:27:17 PM

      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com

      the sport

      It was a Canadian, Cory Roeseler?

      http://www.kitepower.com.au

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2003
        --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Philip" <phil@i...> wrote:
        > Kite surfing was not invented, it evolved.

        Philip, nice comment! I've been teaching for 2 years now, and so you
        can guess how many people ask me this question. Finally, I have a
        short answer...

        Nick