Re: [ksurfschool] who was the first Kite surfer? who invented the sport

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2003
      It was a Canadian, Cory Roeseler?
      http://www.kitepower.com.au

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: peluchito2000_1999
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2003 9:43 AM
      Subject: [ksurfschool] who was the first Kite surfer? who invented the sport

      Anybody knows who was the first kitesurfer or who invented this sport
      was it the french or the Americans?

    • Lissette Rojas
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 29, 2003
        Are you sure that was a Canadian? and what about the two brothers Dominique
        and Bruno Legaignoux's ? apparently they claim to be the inventors of the
        kitesurfing but I'm not sure.

        Lissette Rojas
        Ven A Kite Club
        +(58) (416) 803-25-06 (mobile)
        +(58) (212) 753-25-52 (w/h)

        Anybody knows who was the first kitesurfer or who invented this sport
        was it the french or the Americans?

        com

      • Philip
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2003
          Kite surfing was not invented, it evolved.

          The first animals started in the water, then they took to the air"

          Philip

          Philip Mann
          Inland Sea Windsurf Co.
          http://www.inlandsea.com
          Kitesite.net
          http://www.kitesite.net
          toll free 888-465-2632

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3 10:25 AM
            --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, "Philip" <phil@i...> wrote:
            > Kite surfing was not invented, it evolved.

            Philip, nice comment! I've been teaching for 2 years now, and so you
            can guess how many people ask me this question. Finally, I have a
            short answer...

            Nick