Re: Cabarete to learn

  • agh1890
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14 8:15 AM
      David,

      I would have to agree with Matt. Hatteras is an awesome place to
      learn to kiteboard. I spend a week down there last year with Matt
      and his team and I don't think I could have had a better experience.

      I am sure there are lots of places you can learn to kiteboard.
      However I found that Hatteras was just perfect for me. Additionally
      the instructors are Real were all very knowledgable and great
      people. I would high recommend Hatteras and Realkiteboarding.

      AGH

      --- In ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com, matt nuzzo <realkiteobx@y...>