Re: [ksurfschool] Re: WARNING TO SNAP SHACKLE USERS!!!

  • George Sarris
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 12, 2003
      I am curious as to how many have had to use
      their emergency quick release system. It would
      be interesting to see how many have and what type of
      system they have. Also, indicate under what
      circumstances they had to used it. i.e. weather
      conditions, physical conditions(fatigue, etc.).
      Perhaps some sort of survey could be conducted.

      Just a thought,
      Jake

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com