Re: [ksurfschool] If you had 10 questions to ask Peter Lynn Kiteboarding, what woul d you ask???

  • Jamaica Lambie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5 10:38 AM
      I would just like to say to Peter that my C-Quad 2.2
      and my skateboard with oversize wheels has been tons
      more fun so far than the dunking and dragging and
      beach walking my *otherbrand* inflatable has caused
      me. I love it for its simplicity and agility. Now
      back to dragging and trying to get up...

      Keep up the innovation, Jamaica Lambie
      --- Mark Pronk <mpronk@...> wrote:
      > Hey everyone!!!
      >
      > Next week www.foils.nl will start preparations for a
      > big special about
      > Vlieger-Op, the world distributor of Peter Lynn
      > Kiteboarding products.
      >
      > Part of this special is that we'd love to give
      > everybody the chance to ask
      > questions to Peter Lynn himself.
      >
      > So if there's anyone out there that has particular
      > questions to ask.....
      > SHOOT!!!
      >
      > Want to know what the future brings? SHOOT!
      > Want to know what the company does? SHOOT!
      > Want to know how things become what they are now?
      > SHOOT!
      >
      > I'm sure you can come up with more smart questions
      > then I can... So again...
      > SHOOT!
      >
      > Mail your questions to info@... or post them on
      > the special "questions
      > to ask Peter Lynn Kiteboarding" forum of
      > www.foils.nl!! Next week we will do
      > the interview and will present the best, most
      > interesting, most stupid, most
      > intelligent, most...
      >
      > Well, you get the picture I guess...
      >
      > So flood our mailbox (gently) and (preferrably) our
      > forum with all the
      > questions and remarks you'd like to and we'll make
      > sure most of them will be
      > answered!!!
      >
      > Happy SHOOT-ing!!! ;-)
      >
      > Mark
      > removed]

      =====
      Did you carry your quota of rocks up the pyramid today? Or did you go out and build you OWN pyramid. - Isaac Pearl

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/