If you had 10 questions to ask Peter Lynn Kiteboarding, what woul d you ask???

  • Mark Pronk
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2003
      Hey everyone!!!

      Next week www.foils.nl will start preparations for a big special about
      Vlieger-Op, the world distributor of Peter Lynn Kiteboarding products.

      Part of this special is that we'd love to give everybody the chance to ask
      questions to Peter Lynn himself.

      So if there's anyone out there that has particular questions to ask.....
      SHOOT!!!

      Want to know what the future brings? SHOOT!
      Want to know what the company does? SHOOT!
      Want to know how things become what they are now? SHOOT!

      I'm sure you can come up with more smart questions then I can... So again...
      SHOOT!

      Mail your questions to info@... or post them on the special "questions
      to ask Peter Lynn Kiteboarding" forum of www.foils.nl!! Next week we will do
      the interview and will present the best, most interesting, most stupid, most
      intelligent, most...

      Well, you get the picture I guess...

      So flood our mailbox (gently) and (preferrably) our forum with all the
      questions and remarks you'd like to and we'll make sure most of them will be
      answered!!!

      Happy SHOOT-ing!!! ;-)

      Mark
    • Jamaica Lambie
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2003
        I would just like to say to Peter that my C-Quad 2.2
        and my skateboard with oversize wheels has been tons
        more fun so far than the dunking and dragging and
        beach walking my *otherbrand* inflatable has caused
        me. I love it for its simplicity and agility. Now
        back to dragging and trying to get up...

        Keep up the innovation, Jamaica Lambie
        --- Mark Pronk <mpronk@...> wrote:
        > Hey everyone!!!
        >
        > Next week www.foils.nl will start preparations for a
        > big special about
        > Vlieger-Op, the world distributor of Peter Lynn
        > Kiteboarding products.
        >
        > Part of this special is that we'd love to give
        > everybody the chance to ask
        > questions to Peter Lynn himself.
        >
        > So if there's anyone out there that has particular
        > questions to ask.....
        > SHOOT!!!
        >
        > Want to know what the future brings? SHOOT!
        > Want to know what the company does? SHOOT!
        > Want to know how things become what they are now?
        > SHOOT!
        >
        > I'm sure you can come up with more smart questions
        > then I can... So again...
        > SHOOT!
        >
        > Mail your questions to info@... or post them on
        > the special "questions
        > to ask Peter Lynn Kiteboarding" forum of
        > www.foils.nl!! Next week we will do
        > the interview and will present the best, most
        > interesting, most stupid, most
        > intelligent, most...
        >
        > Well, you get the picture I guess...
        >
        > So flood our mailbox (gently) and (preferrably) our
        > forum with all the
        > questions and remarks you'd like to and we'll make
        > sure most of them will be
        > answered!!!
        >
        > Happy SHOOT-ing!!! ;-)
        >
        > Mark
        > removed]

        =====
        Did you carry your quota of rocks up the pyramid today? Or did you go out and build you OWN pyramid. - Isaac Pearl

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/