Teabagging in snow

  • Alger, David
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2003
      I'm on a lake with 18" powder. I'm on a snowboard flying a 4 meter foil.
      I've never been on a snowboard before. When the kite pulls, I feel so
      unsteady that I thought I would lie down and let the kite pull me onto the
      board, like water. Works great, except the wind is light and gusty, hence
      the teabagging, which was not unlike falling into a featherbed. If I only
      knew how to snowboard...