Re: [ksurfschool] Chicken loop history

  • Kite Power (Sydney)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2003
      Hi Hung
      One would hope that intelligent people who like to challenge themselves against the forces of nature, are capable of recognising whose choice it was to take the risk in the first instance.
      Anyone who blames you, or anyone, for things they decided to do when they knew the risks, or if they at least knew the activity was risky, are not taking personal resposibility for their own actions, and perhaps they should be simply ignored? :-)
      Cya and Goodwinds,
      Steve McCormack
      302 The Grand Pde
      Sans Souci, NSW