Chicken loop history

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2003
      Click http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kitesurf/messages/4305 and follow
      the "4 line Wipika/Naish" or "4 line control bar for Wipika/Naish"
      thread for a complete history of the chicken loop.

      This is when I started to introduce the chicken loop idea
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kitesurf/message/4358 (as stated in Ken's
      email Don Montague was still using the trim strap).

      P.S. I was so naive and I did not know its danger then ...

      P.P.S. My "undo" is now "done". If any kitesurfers out there has any
      fatal accident, please RIP and don't come back and blame me ...

      Hung.
    • Kite Power (Sydney)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2003
        Hi Hung
        One would hope that intelligent people who like to challenge themselves against the forces of nature, are capable of recognising whose choice it was to take the risk in the first instance.
        Anyone who blames you, or anyone, for things they decided to do when they knew the risks, or if they at least knew the activity was risky, are not taking personal resposibility for their own actions, and perhaps they should be simply ignored? :-)
        Cya and Goodwinds,
        Steve McCormack
        302 The Grand Pde
        Sans Souci, NSW