Kitesurfing Diary

  • justalalan <justal@lineone.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2003
      I've just released a new feature on my website that allows
      kitesurfers to record their kitesurfing sessions.... date, location,
      wind direction, sea state etc., and equipment usage. You can then
      analyse your kite-surfing session, see how often you get out on
      average, which wind directions etc. are best at each locaation and
      see which kit you use most.

      Others can also view your diary entries and similarly you can view
      theirs, so that you can see what others are up to in your area.

      Its all new at the moment and I shall be adding more features to the
      stats pages in the near future.

      In the meantime if theres any other features you like to see added
      (or you find any problems with it) please let me know.

      Its at http://www.forces-of-nature.co.uk/diaries_frames.htm

      Enjoy.

      Al.

      P.S. Its all free and easy to use.