Marlboro MA, kiteboarding

  • Alger, David
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2003
      Hey, Chickenoriental,

      Marlboro is a bit far for me. I'll be on Whitman's pond in Weymouth on
      skates or an ice buggy (only a dusting of snow.) But I thought I'd say hi,
      and recommend the ice reports on New England Ice Yachts Association web
      site. Just run down the postings (chronological) looking for a local lake
      (and directions, launch site, etc). They're a friendly bunch of guys who
      would give you the lay of the ice.
      www.concentric.net/~dn4762/Forms/reportlist.shtml David Alger

      Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:58:05 -0800 (PST)
      From: supercalafrajelizticxpealadois <chickenoriental@...>
      Subject: Marlboro MA, kiteboarding

      Anyone on this group go kiteboarding in the western
      boston/marlboro area?

      What lakes are good? thanks
    • supercalafrajelizticxpealadois
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2003
        cheers David, super helpful - thanks
        --- "Alger, David" <DAlger@...> wrote:
        > Hey, Chickenoriental,
        >
        > Marlboro is a bit far for me. I'll be on Whitman's
        > pond in Weymouth on
        > skates or an ice buggy (only a dusting of snow.)
        > But I thought I'd say hi,
        > and recommend the ice reports on New England Ice
        > Yachts Association web
        > site. Just run down the postings (chronological)
        > looking for a local lake
        > (and directions, launch site, etc). They're a
        > friendly bunch of guys who
        > would give you the lay of the ice.
        > www.concentric.net/~dn4762/Forms/reportlist.shtml
        > David Alger
        >
        > Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:58:05 -0800 (PST)
        > From: supercalafrajelizticxpealadois
        > <chickenoriental@...>
        > Subject: Marlboro MA, kiteboarding
        >
        > Anyone on this group go kiteboarding in the western
        > boston/marlboro area?
        >
        > What lakes are good? thanks

        =====
        Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu.

        But I think it's Colin. --Tommy Cooper

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com