RE: [ksurfschool] First time on skates

  • Troy Bezanson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2003
      I put blades on my kite buggy. I've found that it works pretty good. The
      steering get's difficult in slightly overpowered situations, and requires
      you to lean forward to put weight on the front of the buggy. The hardest
      part is ensuring that the front blade bites into the ice enough to maintain
      your line.

      Ice buggying is a blast. I've got a tandem buggy that attaches to my buggy,
      we go out on the bare ice with just rubber tires on the tandem buggy. Every
      time I turn, whoever is in the tandem buggy, goes flying out around the
      side. Lot's of g-forces going on for the passenger. Always good for a
      laugh!!

      Regards,

      Troy Bezanson
      Halifax, Nova Scotia