Have fun kiting, even more in 2003!!!

  • Mark Pronk
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      ---------------------------
      Tuesday, december 31, 16:02
      ---------------------------

      Hi everyone,

      While counting down the last couple of hours to go till 2003 this is the
      opportunity to wish you all the best winds, the best kitesessions, the best
      of love and luck in private and business, the best of well...

      The best of everything for 2003!!!!

      We at www.foils.nl (thats just me... ;-) hope that 2003 will be a great year
      for the kitesurfing community!!!

      Lets all make sure we make it a prosperous and safe new year!!!

      mARC

    • Mark Pronk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2003
        Hi everyone,

        While counting down the last couple of hours to go till the first working
        day in 2003, this is the opportunity to wish you all the best winds, the