Twintip, what style?

  • vasvari54 <Shenmen@starmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2002
      Hi,
      I've started my first jumps on a 152cm Stonker directional. It's all
      fine, except I get frustrated with my jibes on choppy water. So I
      would like to suprise myself with a twintip. I weigh 67kg and kite
      in various wind conditions, often in relatively gasty winds. What
      would be the best style / shape / size of twintip? Shall I go for
      one of the thin and flexible boards, or for the ones with more
      volume and less flexibility. What are their pro's and con's? I see
      both styles around with advanced kiters.
      Also, I wonder, what is the difference in jumping with directionals
      and twintips. I guess, landing must be a major part of it.
      Any advise, please?
      Andrash