LOOKING FOR NAISH X2's

  • SFH
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2002
      I'm looking to buy new, or almost new 2002 or 2003 Naish X2's. I need a 12,
      16 & 20. Would prefer complete. Anybody have these for sale?? Please respond
      directly to me.
      Thank you,
      Steve
    • KarabaszJP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2002
        We have these for sale at end of season prices If you are interest please
        contact me directly as posting discounted price on the net is frowned upon by
        the importer

        Jim Karabasz
        <A HREF="http://www.extremewindsurfing.com/">Extreme Windsurfing</A>