RE: [ksurfschool] Accident report

  • philip ellis
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2002
      Thank you so much for posting that link to the ideas
      page. I have been mulling over different ideas and
      was absolutely stoked to see that there were many
      other people thinking along the same lines re bar
      setup. I have readjusted my design and couldn't be
      happier with the result!!

      Happy kiting

      Phil

      Hello David,