RE: [ksurfschool] Accident report

  • Rick Iossi
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2002
      Hello David,

      If you go to:

      and go into:

      KSR - KITEBOARDING SAFETY REFERENCES
      A collection of accident, incident accounts, hypothetical kiteboarding
      scenarios with analysis and suggested response, Safe Kiteboarding
      Guidelines, how to avoid lofting and a lot more!

      and then into:

      1A. KSI

      You will be there. The 2002 Volume is that one that was just updated.

      FKA, Inc.

      transcribed by:
      Rick Iossi

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2002
        Thank you so much for posting that link to the ideas
        page. I have been mulling over different ideas and
        was absolutely stoked to see that there were many
        other people thinking along the same lines re bar
        setup. I have readjusted my design and couldn't be
        happier with the result!!

        Happy kiting

        Phil

        Hello David,