Accident report

  • Alger, David
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2002
      Rick, I don't find your article. Is there a direct link? Thanks.
    • Rick Iossi
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2002
        Hello David,

        If you go to:

        and go into:

        KSR - KITEBOARDING SAFETY REFERENCES
        A collection of accident, incident accounts, hypothetical kiteboarding
        scenarios with analysis and suggested response, Safe Kiteboarding
        Guidelines, how to avoid lofting and a lot more!

        and then into:

        1A. KSI

        You will be there. The 2002 Volume is that one that was just updated.

        FKA, Inc.

        transcribed by:
        Rick Iossi

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2002
          Thank you so much for posting that link to the ideas
          page. I have been mulling over different ideas and
          was absolutely stoked to see that there were many
          other people thinking along the same lines re bar
          setup. I have readjusted my design and couldn't be
          happier with the result!!

          Happy kiting

          Phil

          Hello David,