The Extreme Road Trip

  • The Extreme Road Trip
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16 5:52 PM
      We're looking for a few stoked kiteboarders.

      The Extreme Road Trip is expanding to become a more comprehensive extreme
      sports resource for athletes across the U.S....and we need your help! We're
      looking for guest editors who are interested in getting published online and
      becoming a part of a great adventure.

      The growing interest in the site and general largeness of the country has
      driven us to open our doors to all kiteboarders, who know of a good
      kiteboarding beach in their area and are interested in writing a brief blurb
      about it. (You don't have to be a great writer, or even a great
      kiteboarder...if you want to get involved in any capacity, you're in!) We
      would love for you to join the adventure and become a part of this epic
      journey.

      For all the details, go to www.TheExtremeRoadTrip.com/details/editors.html.
      If you just want to see what The Extreme Road Trip is all about, that's cool
      too! Come join us at www.TheExtremeRoadTrip.com.

      In positive in-line motion,
      Brant & Aryn
      _________________________

      The Extreme Road Trip began in March of this year, as Brant Pedersen,
      two-time national windsurfing champion, and Aryn Kelly, internationally
      published travel writer, departed from their California home on a quest for
      adventure. Their journey is updated weekly online at
      www.TheExtremeRoadTrip.com. In conjunction with the online travelogue, the
      site outlines reviews/write-ups of the many active spots they've visited in
      their travels, including snowboarding, kiteboarding, windsurfing, surfing,
      kayaking, mountain biking, diving, roller blading, climbing, rafting,
      skateboarding, wakeboarding....anything extreme!

      Say Bye to Slow Internet!
      http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html