Re: Connecting Lines

  • Jo Macdonald
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2002
      Hi Alex,
      Use a lark's head loop to attach the lines
      There's pictures of how to make and attach the loop here
      http://www.prismkites.com/new-site/first-flight2.htm

      You can find some good tips here too
      http://www.kitesurfingschool.org/

      Ask local kiters for tips and a few leasons with a good instructor
      are priceless.
      Use traction kite on big open areas, free of any obstacles in light
      constant wind and don't hook in with the kite at zenith.
      Have fun and stay safe.
      Jo