Re: Beginners' Kite Handling Exercises

  • vytaspass
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 9, 2002
      Yeah, sometimes things get lost in the message.

      I meant to say that "as you get better and start flying the larger
      kites on land....you can do this"

      My fault in writing a quick reply and not being as explanative as I
      should...

      Bottom line, get some training on a trainer and a big kite, then fly
      the trainer for another couple weeks, then put up the big kite with a
      kite buddy and do some body-drags and board starts...

      www.chicagokitesurfing.com