Re: Help - Questions about Naish line extensions

  • fernmanus
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2002
      Noah,

      I would use the 600 LB Q-Power for both front and back lines. You
      can mix Naish and Q-Power line, but I don't recommend mixing the
      two. I tried it one time and I found that I had a lot more
      tangles. Once I switched to Q-Power line exclusively, I noticed a
      big reduction in tangled line.

      As far as extensions are concerned, you can mix the two. I
      personally set up an extra bar with longer lines. This is better
      than using extensions because it is always available as a spare
      bar. You never know when a leader or line may fail. It is nice to
      get right back out on the water.

      Kenny