North Toro for sale - NEW

  • mikeiacovidescy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      Brand new kite - still at the dealer shop.

      Free shipping world wide.

      The kite is complete with lines, bar, etc..

      My local North dealer owes me a size 14 Toro, but in case anyone is
      interested in another size I can ask the dealer to give me that size
      instead.

      I'm keen to sell so I'm offering the "kite complete" at the price
      of "kite only".

      For a size 14 the price is 939 euro.

      You can contact me at: mikeiacovides 'at' hotmail.com

      Thanks
      Mike