Re: Kite size??

  • TheYellowJersey
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2002
      I've been kiting in the Ventura area for a couple of months now.
      I've seen Liquid Force 9.0 & 12.0's out on the water. I fly a 17m
      and 11m Naish R3 (projected 11m and 8m respectively) about equally.
      If you are new to the sport, I can't recommend strongly enough to
      take some lessons. It will save a lot of wear and tear on your
      equipment and your body.

      Jerome-

      --- In ksurfschool@y..., "Troy Bezanson" <troy_bezanson@y...> wrote:
      > When I was there last year in November, everyone was riding 19m and
      20m
      > kites

      Service.