REAL kiteboarding October Parties

  • matt nuzzo
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
      REAL in Cape Hatteras NC will be hosting 2 parties in
      October.

      The first is 8pm Friday October 4th. John Bilderback
      of Surfer Magazine will be hosting a slide show of
      kiteboarding photos that he has collected while on
      location in Cape Hatteras.

      The second will be at 8pm Friday October 11th to kick
      off the 2nd Cape Hatteras kiteboarding Comp.

      Contact REAL for more information at:

      www.realkiteboarding.com
      866.REAL.KITE

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • vytaspass
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
        Use ripstop tape and sew it yourself or take it to a sailmaker, or
        boatshop, to have it done.

        Some seams on inflatables in the skin can just be taped without the
        sewing. That may work for you fine.

        www.chicagokitesurfing.com