Hello good people :)

  • nitinatbrat
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2002
      I am a new Candian west Coast Kiteboarder an wish to hook up with
      other newbies on Vancouver Island and beyond.
      Currently being orientating myself into a 16m Ocean Rodeo.
    • Kitepower
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2002
        http://www.kitesnowboarding.net/
        Dan Sheridan can help you out.

        http://www.kitepower.com.au
        open 7 days, every week.
        I am a new Candian west Coast Kiteboarder an wish to hook up with
        other newbies on Vancouver Island and beyond.
        Currently being orientating myself into a 16m Ocean Rodeo.

      • Alex Tien Do
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 26, 2002
          anyone knows a good place to kite in brasil

          appreciate

          thanks

          I am a new Candian west Coast Kiteboarder an wish to hook up with
          other newbies on Vancouver Island and beyond.
          Currently being orientating myself into a 16m Ocean Rodeo.

        • Rick Iossi
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 26, 2002
            Hello Alex,

            You should ask that question of the Brazil list as well at:

            kitesurfbr@yahoogroups.com or www.yahoogroups.com/group/kitesurfbr

            Rick Iossi

            anyone knows a good place to kite in brasil

            appreciate

            thanks

            I am a new Candian west Coast Kiteboarder an wish to hook up with
            other newbies on Vancouver Island and beyond.
            Currently being orientating myself into a 16m Ocean Rodeo.

            To unsubscribe, please send an email to
            ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com
            To subscribe, please send an email to
            ksurfschool-subscribe@egroups.com

            To unsubscribe, please send an email to
            ksurfschool-unsubscribe@egroups.com

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. Get
            more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/