Re: [ksurfschool] kitesurftheearth.com

  • Pinochio8
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2000
      Where is Magarita Venz?
      I kitesurf and windsurf; however, what is a good month for kitesurf inVenz?
      What is it included for a price for one person and a couple?
      Please reply,
      Alex

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 16, 2000
        Information on Margarita Island.

        Margarita Island is located in the Venezualian Carribean off the Northern
        Coast of Venezuala. Margarita Island emerges out of the warm water in the
        Caribbean Sea, with a surface of 1071 Km2, 315 Km. beautiful beaches,
        mountains, valleys and deserts. With an average annual temperature at 30 C
        and together with Coche and Cubagua Islands, they form the State of Nueva
        Esparta. This group of islands have a similar geological construction and
        are located at 38 Km from the north-east coast of Venezuela.

        Surprisingly airfare is very affordable and Margarita is home to the largest
        duty free port in all of the Caribbean!

        Margarita is world reknowned for having the most reliable winds all year
        round. (vs. Maui, Gorge, Hatteras, and other more seasonal sites). Kite
        Surf the Earth is organizing a kite surfing vacation here on Dec. 1-9 and
        will be arranging all the details with significant savings on transportation
        and lodging. We do not have the exact prices yet, but limited space will be
        available. Please let us know if you are interested.

        For more information, keep checking our site at:

        http://www.kitesurftheearth.com/kitsurvac.html

        >From: "Pinochio8" <Alextiendo@...>
        >To: <ksurfschool@egroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [ksurfschool] kitesurftheearth.com
        >Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:30:38 -0700
        >
        >Where is Magarita Venz?
        >I kitesurf and windsurf; however, what is a good month for kitesurf inVenz?
        >What is it included for a price for one person and a couple?
        >Please reply,
        >Alex

      • paul menta
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 16, 2000

          Alex,please go to my web site www.kitesurftheearth.com you can get very detailed info on margarita. We are going to go in dec. and feb. and prices arnt firm, but air fare runs about 400.oo and acomadations are about 490.00for seven days [couple] includes breakfast and i will cook 3 nights[i have been a chef for 13 years],plus bring other kites and i speak spanish as well. I will also set up transportation and other items needed. We will max out at 10 people in order to keep it small and have a good time!

          thanx Paul

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 16, 2000

            By the way i will also be giving advanced and beginner instruction all week depending on your level.

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 16, 2000
              I visit ur site, it's sound good. I look forward for December.
              By the way,
              If u can help me out I would appreciate.
              I have a surfboard 6.2 / 20" and want to transform into a kiteboard to learn. Where should i put the footstrap.
              Thanks, please reply

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 17, 2000

                Alek,i saw some people replyed on how to with the surf board,let me know if you have any other questions,and if you get a chance to take a vaction with us!

                thanx Paul