LFT for light wind and beginners

  • vytaspass
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2002
      I would like to share my results with this group of the new SLingshot
      LFT (Little Fat Twin) board. I think beginners will love it, and as a
      rider who is jumping, etc. - I like it too for the light wind days.
      Seems like an excellent addition to your board quiver.

      "This tester board is 167cm by 49 cm and 3cm thick. The sizing will
      be the production sizing. The thickness is the key for the light wind
      performance. Its a relatively short board for light wind, with extra
      volume in the body for float. The fin setup contains the same
      versatility of the Slingshot Skate Series (Jarvis, Drake, Zepplin)
      boards utilizing 6 fins instead of four, with four of them on the
      heel side edge. This setup gives you the same abilities to change the
      style of ride of the board, but we felt it rode really well with the
      fin placement as in the photo below."

      Here's the full review with photos if you're interested:

      http://www.chicagokitesurfing.com/reviews.html

      www.chicagokitesurfing.com