Kiteboarding Ban in San Diego

  • rmlsd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2000

      to determine the best course of action
      we can take to address peoples'
      concerns while protecting our
      freedom to kite locally. I am offering
      the Aquatic Center as a meeting place
      (we have meeting rooms, etc). I
      suggest that the meeting be open to all
      local kiteboarders.

      If you agree, please call me at 858-488-
      1036 (work), 619-969-2624(voice mail),
      or 858-581-9452 (home). Please let me
      know when are three days of the week
      and times that are good for you to meet.
      Also, please remember to leave a
      return number. I will make
      arrangements, call everyone back, and
      post the info back on this group as