kitesurftheearth.com

  • paul menta
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2000

      Heh all, i have started a web site called kitesurftheearth.com It is geared to help new people in the sport.We do not retail kites ,but can advise where to buy,whats good ect... I will be doing kite surfing clinics all over flordia and in texas and north carolina all fall and winter.These clinics are designed to help out new people and get them riding,or some one that is looking to go up wind and tack proper.We are also offering 2 kite surf vactions for people already in the sport at cheap rates! First one is in Margarita Venz. all included vaction,will have many kites with us to try.I am being sponsered by wipika and sky high dist. which also carries mosquitos and will train on foils and inflateables,or if you want to demo,let me know when your around the clinics,i will have the wipika [ar5] 16 meter kites with me!Please check out the site and look for our line of kite surf shirts and hats next month

      thanx Paul Menta