Re: Tips on proper use of chicken loop?

  • TheYellowJersey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
      What I meant by slowing down was transferring weight to the back of
      the board to create additional drag so that the kite could creep out
      to the edge of the wind window. I had been trying to just put the
      board on edge which worked somewhat but I ended up going faster than
      I wanted to and not being able to maintain control. I noticed that
      the other kiteboarders seemed to be going slower than me while making
      good progress up wind.