Larger board future!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      I have been spending more time teaching than kitesurfing lately. At the
      end of the day, I was often stucked with beginner equipment (large
      directional board) and frequently kitesurf with them as I was too lazy
      to get a smaller board.

      To my surprise, I rediscovered that riding a larger board is fun in most
      wind conditions. The jumps are a bit clumsy but more challenging and
      the ride is smoother, the speed is faster and the wind range is larger.

      A large directional board is definitely a fun board to ride in most
      conditions!

      P.S., the added bonus is that you can jump even in slightly underpowered
      conditions!