Re: Keep moving

  • hink_trent
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4 2:36 PM
      It sounds like you are trying to edge too much before you really get
      going. Try pointing the board a little more downwind to pick up speed
      before you start edging away from the kite.

      If the kite is turning really slow, it is possible that you just do
      not have enough wind for the kite. how much wind are you using it in
      and how much do you weigh? Even big twintips require more wind than a
      big directional board, which is usually what manufacturers are
      talking about when they give the low-end wind range for a kite.

      --- In ksurfschool@y..., "diogozero" <diogo@c...> wrote:
      > before i dive my kite and star to moving it´s hard to keep moving i
      > can´t turn the kite back so i lose power and stop, my kite is a
      boom
      > vector 11.5 (3 line mode) it´s a big foil, any tip to my problem?
      > and my board is a twintip 1,60m maibe a big board will help?
      >
      > thanks
      >
      > diogo
      >
      > sorry about my english i hope someone understand :)
    • diogozero
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5 7:36 AM
        >how much wind are you using it in

        ==12 to 20 Kt