Re: jumpjibes

  • callum_downie
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2002
      "Callum, thanks again for your expert advice "

      Don't get to carried away with the "expert" hehe...

      I'm in none of the locations you mentioned - i'm in sydney

      Cya
      Callum

    • Rick Howe
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2002
        Too late - I've already told friends about the "expert" advise I've gotten from you. I'll let you know if and when I have some success. Don't hold your breath waiting however.
        Little wind here -1 bf or so. Tried the AiRush 16.
        Sidney! I must have gotten am/pm mixed up. I ciao rick