Keep moving

  • diogozero
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
      before i dive my kite and star to moving it´s hard to keep moving i
      can´t turn the kite back so i lose power and stop, my kite is a boom
      vector 11.5 (3 line mode) it´s a big foil, any tip to my problem?
      and my board is a twintip 1,60m maibe a big board will help?

      thanks

      diogo

      sorry about my english i hope someone understand :)
    • hink_trent
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2002
        It sounds like you are trying to edge too much before you really get
        going. Try pointing the board a little more downwind to pick up speed
        before you start edging away from the kite.

        If the kite is turning really slow, it is possible that you just do
        not have enough wind for the kite. how much wind are you using it in
        and how much do you weigh? Even big twintips require more wind than a
        big directional board, which is usually what manufacturers are
        talking about when they give the low-end wind range for a kite.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
          >how much wind are you using it in

          ==12 to 20 Kt

          >and how much do you weigh?