Kite Tuning (4 line wipika)

  • Thomas George DeMille
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 7:08 AM
      Hi,

      I am wondering if anyone can explain proper kite tuning for a 4 line inflato? My particular kite
      is the wipika 8.9 rigged without a chicken loop. Right now I have it so that all 4 lines are
      equal length when the sheeting strap is about 75% in (shortened, front pulled down 75%).

      (On a side note do you call it sheeting IN or OUT when the front is pulled down?)

      Any other "tuning" that needs to be done?

      Thanks as always, Tom

      http://finance.yahoo.com