Re: [ksurfschool] project on kiteboarding

  • Eric Manning
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 11:58 PM
      I am brand new to this sport, you may go to
      www.kiteworld.net for FAQ, my own thoughts are that
      science can only improve the sport, esp as more and
      more folks get into it. It is easier and more fun
      than windsurfing. Good luck.
      Eric
      --- star_0551 <star_0551@...> wrote:

      > I know the following might not have anything to do
      > with you but if
      > you do
      > have any information I would be very grateful.
      >
      > Do you know how science has affected kiteboarding?
      > The good and the
      > bad?
      > Do you know the future of kiteboarding? Where is it
      > heading?
      > Do you know the skills needed in kiteboarding?
      >
      > Thankyou, Hayley.

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • pksebago
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3 6:31 AM
        Try http://members.attcanada.ca/~hungvu/kitesurfing.htm

        Lots of info on kitesurfing for your project.