project on kiteboarding

  • star_0551
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      I know the following might not have anything to do with you but if
      you do
      have any information I would be very grateful.

      Do you know how science has affected kiteboarding? The good and the
      bad?
      Do you know the future of kiteboarding? Where is it heading?
      Do you know the skills needed in kiteboarding?

      Thankyou, Hayley.
    • Eric Manning
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
        I am brand new to this sport, you may go to
        www.kiteworld.net for FAQ, my own thoughts are that
        science can only improve the sport, esp as more and
        more folks get into it. It is easier and more fun
        than windsurfing. Good luck.
        Eric
        --- star_0551 <star_0551@...> wrote:

        > I know the following might not have anything to do
        > with you but if
        > you do
        > have any information I would be very grateful.
        >
        > Do you know how science has affected kiteboarding?
        > The good and the
        > bad?
        > Do you know the future of kiteboarding? Where is it
        > heading?
        > Do you know the skills needed in kiteboarding?
        >
        > Thankyou, Hayley.

        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • pksebago
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
          Try http://members.attcanada.ca/~hungvu/kitesurfing.htm

          Lots of info on kitesurfing for your project.