RE: [ksurfschool] PROBLEMS WITH WATER START

  • Philip Mann
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2002
      Alejandro,

      Is it possible that you are driving the kite though the power zone to
      get up on the board and flying right out the other end to the edge of
      the window? This is a pretty common problem people have when getting
      started on the board.
      Make sure you are starting to head the kite back up though the window
      once you have driven it though on the initial dive.
      The timing takes a bit to get used to but it sounds like you are on your
      way.

      Good luck and Have fun./

      Philip
      Kitesite.net