Re: [ksurfschool] Help Naish 2002 Aero 12m

  • Suntrax
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2002
      Hi Marcos

      I began my learning process with a North Rhino 9.3 (Naish 8.5 equ.) and an
      Aero 12.0 ( I have a kite shop so have privileges!) and have to say that the
      Aero 12.0 is the more all round balanced kite, easier to fly, VERY stable
      and easier to water relaunch. The North flies very far forward in the window
      which I found more difficult to deal with. I would highly recommend the Aero
      as an excellent learner/intermediate kite.
      I would guess that the reason for most of the above is that the Aero is a
      more moderate aspect ratio kite and therefore more user friendly, the Rhino
      being a little higher aspect is probably a better kite for jumping and
      advanced manoeuvres.
      We do sell both brands in our shop and have many satisfied Aero
      learner/intermediate customers and many happy Rhino performance oriented
      customers.

      Trusting the above is of interest.

      Regards

      Brian