Re: [ksurfschool] Re: Tips for staying up after a waterstart?

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2002
      Hey Gary,
      I inquired about the 23.5 kite you had for sale a couple of weeks ago. I've been on vacation and was wondering if you still had it for sale.If so, I live in florida. How would you like to do the transaction?
      Later,
      Bob
      From: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 4:35:23 PM
      To: ksurfschool@yahoogroups.com

      Hey Gary,
      I am interested in the kite. Has it been flow? And where are you located?
      Bob