Wipika wind range

  • Just Al
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2000
      I'm toying with the idea of selling some of my foils (5.7m Waterfoil, Brand
      new 7.2m Blade) so that I can buy one or more Wipika Free Airs.

      Can someone tell me (in knots) the realistic windrange of these kites for
      kite-surfing.
      Especially the 8.0m Free air and the 11.00m Free air. I need kites to cover
      me for the 8-12 knot range and the 12-16 knot range....After that I can go
      windsurfing....I presume really I'll need two kites to be comfortable over
      the whole 8-16 knot range?

      Thanks,
      Al.
      --