Re: Kite bag needed...Try a garbage bag

  • fernmanus
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2002
      I have a nice Dakine bag that I use for traveling. It actually
      holds 4 - 5 inflatable kites including my 16.4 Airblast and my 11.8
      AB, but it is purely a travel bag.

      I personally use a garbage bag for my 16.4 after I lost the stock
      bag. I found that it was so much simpler and easier to use a
      garbage bag for my 16.4, that I now use them for all my kites. You
      have to roll the kite up tight to get it into the stock bags. You
      can just cram kites into garbage bags. Of course, once you are home
      it is important to dry the kite out completely before storing and I
      never close the top of the bags. However, I live in a area where
      the humidity is less than 30%, so my kites are totally dry. I
      wouldn't recommend this method if you live in an area with high
      humidity.

      Kenny