RE: [ksurfschool] Schools in Gran Canaria

  • arielmas
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2000
      hi Bruno.  I stayed at Gran Canaria last may and there was not any kite activity.  It is perfect for windsurfing but the coast is rocky everywhere.  There is a good spot in Tenerife.  It is called El Medano and there is a good school with Wipika and Fones kites.
      They donĀ“t rent kites.  But they provides ones when you take lessons.  If you have one, take it .  The wind is usually 15 to 20 knots.
      In the link below you could find something more
      Ariel

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 10, 2000
        Bruno, here you have another link of Tenerife

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10, 2000
          Hi Ariel, thanks for your information. A friend of mine is now in Gran
          Canaria. He told me that he saw some kitesurfers but had no information
          about schools and so on.
          Bruno